Aims & Objectives of Association
To organise and foster a sense of unity and fraternity amongst the persons of backward classes belonging to Engineering profession all over the country and abroad.
Students Welfare Activity
Students welfare activity
- To work as an information centre for the students to help them in their career planning as an Engineer.
- To organise and run Coaching classes for the deserving students seeking admission in Engineering Colleges.
- To organise and run libraries.
- To fight against discriminatory attitude towards the students.
- To promote and safeguard the special rights and privileges of students of Backward Communities at the time of admission and also during the period of their studies.
- To help the students in getting the right amount of scholarships and in time.
- Arranging extra coaching and tutorials for the needy students of Engineering Colleges / Institutions.
- To groom and guide students for better jobs through competitive Examinations of U.P.S.C. etc.
- To help students in securing hostel accommodation.
- To hire or construct hostel accommodation for Engineering Students.
- To offer financial assistance to the students in dire needs and distress in the forms of loans.
- To secure scholarships for higher studies in foreign countries.
- To work for personality development and image building of students of backward communities.
For the welfare of engineers in service or in professions
- To achieve professional excellence.
- To arrange seminars, Lectures, Exhibitions and film shows.
- To encourage members to write technical papers on Engineering subjects and arrange a discussion on such subjects among the members.
- To establish libraries and subscribe for technical literature, journals, periodicals for the benefit of the members to improve and update their technical knowledge in various fields.
- To establish educational institutions to help the growth of knowledge and sense of fraternity in the society in general.
- To establish and organise training classes and arrange refresher courses, orientation and acclimatization courses to improve the professional standards and development of personality among workers/members.
- To obtain help and guidance from a similar organization from the country and abroad.
- To help organizations, having similar aims and object.
- To publish periodicals and information bulletins.
- To apprise the members of the achievements of the Association in the context of aims and objects set by the Association.
- To promote and safeguard the ‘Special’ rights and privileges granted to the weaker sections, Backward classes under the provisions of the Indian constitution.
- To take action for redressal of grievances of the members during their services career.
- To give wide publicity of job opportunities and ensure maximum intake in the Governments, Semi-government and private sectors from amongst the member of the Association.
- To keep an up-to-date account of the qualified engineers belonging to a backward community. Seeking jobs on one hand and the opportunities and vacancies available or advertised on the other hand, and match them together for affording them with the right type of jobs as far as possible.
- To help and guide the Engineers of a backward community so as to create better awareness amongst them towards various facilities, concessions and special dispensation as available to them under various Gazette Notification, Government Memorandum, Circulars, Directives etc.
- To seek recognition from National, International and Governmental agencies and departments.
- To assist members and the society of economically backward group in formulating schemes related to Industries, Business and commerce.
- To train the members for the above.
- To help the members and guide them in preparation of project report, selections of sites and provide them managerial, financial assistance earlier through Government agencies or by any other mode.
- To raise funds with the help of members, from the general public, through contributions, subscriptions, donations, charity shows, Souvenirs, grants, gifts and aids and all such other modes as permissible under the law.
- To obtain a tax exemption to the donors.
- To take all lawful schemes and harness productive labour of the weaker sections into organized institutions including co-operative societies.
- To provide consultancy and organise consultancy services / in various fields of Engineering and Technology as professional services.
- To encourage and establish co-operative Credit Societies / Banks / Consumer Societies Co-operative Industries, Construction Companies, etc.
Social welfare activities
- To work for removal of poverty prevailing in backward classes and weaker sections of the Society and to improve their standard of living.
- To improve literacy, hygiene and to remove superstitions prevailing in backward communities.
- To fight against exploitation, discrimination, casteism and untouchability.
- To help and start co-operative housing societies for the persons of backward communities.
- To procure legal aid for the benefit of the people of the backward community in an attempt to secure the economic and social justice.